Tuesday, February 16, 2010

UGH

I am so so sore today. My abs and hamstrings hurt. My abs hurt so bad it feels like I'm sick!

Yesterday I took DH to Crossfit to workout with me. My trainer had a wonderful workout lined up for us! I don't remember what it was called. I need to be better about remembering these things. But it was all for time and I BEAT HIM! Granted we used different weights and my box wasn't as tall as his but I still beat him! My 6'6" tough as nails husband.

After the 15 min butt kicking session by Amy she had us get on the Glute Ham Destroyer machine and pump out 50 FULL GHD's. That was probably the worst part of the workout. THOSE JUST PLAIN SUCK! BUT, I do like what they are doing to me.

So, I'll be better about posting my results as I find more detailed info is more exciting. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment