Tuesday, January 19, 2010

24 hours later


So, I'm not as sore as the previous two times. My shoulders are screaming but that's it. The previous two times my body hurt so bad I felt like I had the flu. Not so this time.

I forgot to mention I did my push ups on my knees. Which disappoints me because in my military hey day I never ever did them on my knees. I need to get up off them. No excuses right? I only mentioned it to hold myself accountable. I want to look back on this and say "Damn girl you have come a long, long way!"

No Epsom salts yesterday or today just a little muscle cream for my shoulder. I might go have my friend work the kinks out of my shoulder tonight.

Dare I say I love Crossfit. Is it possible to get totally smoked and have a full body workout anywhere else in 30 mins? I might have a new love. LOL
I still need body shots and measurements. I am going to have to find someone to help me with that!


No comments:

Post a Comment