Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day Four

We started off with a warm up of pvc pull thrus and some squats. Then on to what I thought of as torture for the core the GLUTE HAM Sit Up coupled with HIP and BACK Extensions. Then on to the work out of the day


"Josh"

21 Overhead Squats (35lbs with bar)

42 Pull Ups

15 Overhead Squats

30 Pull Ups

9 Overhead Squats

18 Pull Ups
For Time



Ridiculous amounts. And of course I am not doing un-assisted pull ups. Today my trainer attached bands in order to help boost me up further so my chin goes above the bar. Which is great, but it's like being a kid with training wheels and wanting to ride your bike like the big kids WITHOUT training wheels! I don't want bands! I wanna do it the 'correct' way!

So, that was fun! Ha! OMG I thought for sure my arms were going to give out and I was going to fall. But, no I made it through. 11mins and some odd seconds.



Then off to row. 500M to cool down and then THEN Tabata rowing 20 secs on 10 off for 8 sets!



I broke a sweat, I was out of breath BUT DAMN did I feel good! What a thing to be hooked on and addicted to so fast! Could this be more addicting than illegal drugs? Maybe if more people tried this we'd have a healthier country?!

I bought a shirt I will have to post a pic, it says "You can do ANYTHING for 20 mins!".

Let's see how I feel tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment