Friday, February 22, 2013

3 days and counting

I don't know how the time has slipped by but it is Friday and day 2 of a snow day (no work, no school for anyone).  I have about 3-1/2 days until surgery and I couldn't be more excited.  The weather hasn't allowed us to get to the gym so I'm a little bit antsy.  This morning before getting out of bed I did 75 crunches.  We ran and got groceries and then helped the kiddos sled ride.  J took a tube and went down a hill only to hit small boulders and a tree, so I opted to not follow him and risk a broken arm that may impede getting my Tummy Tuck on TUESDAY!

www.stockfreeimages.com


Off to make some dinner, pancetta pasta sauce a new favorite of mine from Giadia DeLaurentis and then Twisted Shepherds Pie with a side of roasted zucchini and garlic roasted Brussels sprouts, both favorites of the girls.



No comments:

Post a Comment