Monday, February 4, 2013

Stomach virus

Today is day two of a stomach virus.  I am not someone who does nothing well.  I don't sit idle long EVER.  Now I'm working on recliner confinement, day 2.  I woke up feeling so much better than yesterday.  So, what did I do?  Clean the kitchen and mop the floor only to find out I am not as 'over it' as I thought. 

On the bright side I should be looking at this like trial and error or practice for my tummy tuck recovery.  They say something like 2 weeks of being at a 90 degree angle, in other words living in a recliner.  I suppose to some people that may sound AWESOME, however to busy body Stacy, that sounds like a very, very long time.  I guess that will afford me plenty or reading time, blogging time, and my husband suggests video game time.  I'm not a gamer however I think I will need another distraction.  I did put together a list of books from a few friends whose judgement in books I trust so that should help.

Well, time to get to work, school work that is.  Today is also day one of my new class Motor Learning. 

Anyone want to come over and make me some soup?  I'm jonesing for one of my all time favorite's by Rachel Ray.

http://www.rachaelraymag.com/recipes/rachael-ray-magazine-recipe-search/soup-recipes/cheesy-chicken-potato-soup

Eat Well!

No comments:

Post a Comment