Monday, March 25, 2013

As promised...Pictures post steri strips

SO I AM NOT KIDDING BRACE YOURSELF OK....maybe that sounds Dramatic...however I find these pictures to be gore-y.  I'm lying down kind of crunched up so I can remove the strips at the time the pictures were taken.  I was itching so bad from the steri-strips that were still in place I just couldn't take it anymore.  I did them one by one and it was a process let me tell you.  A gut wrenching, going to vomit, gagged a little each time process. 

I am still quite swollen but happy.  Jason marvels at me more and more each day...and to be clear I am specifically meaning at night when I am in the shower at my most bloated.  He just keeps saying...I know you can't see the forest for the tree's but I CAN!  Have faith my love.  And if you don't love the way you look after the 6 months required to not have swelling we will fix it. 

He is just too wonderful for words.  So, anyway...brace yourself and look if you dare.



























Right Hip

Mid-Center abdomen
 
Full-frontal almost all strips off at this point

 
Also, since I have been slacking, yesterday...Sunday this is what I did: :-)
 
 
Not as enticing as sex, drugs, and rock and roll however that was my day. I managed to sleep until 11am and woke feeling amazing...so I had sex...with my beloved of 18 years...not just a random person (just to clarify :)) and then we went to brunch in Rolla and to the library for research books.  Needless to say I spent the rest of the day in the recliner.   If you're in the area and looking for a brunch place go check it out.  I was pleased with my omelet. 
Benton Square


No comments:

Post a Comment