Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Less than 24 hrs and counting

By this time tomorrow I will be in recovery. So in prep to being in surgery and having my body be stressed I'm upping my vitamins and minerals through my food today.

What you are looking at here is a pic of my protein pancake (1/3c rolled oats, 1/3 c cottage cheese, 1/3 c egg <1 1="" and="" egg="" white=""> a dash of cinnamon, sea salt, vanilla, and baking soda) cooked in a skillet.  Then my super power food juice (spinach, cucumber, apple, and lemon).  I'm really focusing on overloading my body with healing food so that I can recover as quick as possible, and considering they have taken me off all my supplementation this is the direction I went. 
We are leaving for Columbia this evening and treating the girls to a hotel with a pool.  In the mean time I have a bazillion things to do to include packing and setting up the house, but first it's time to get my hair did.  My roots are grown out about 2 inches and this girl has a boat load of silver.  I figure better do the color while I can do it comfortably so that I don't look like an old lady with a flat tummy when I'm done. I could easily be salt and pepper haired at 34 if I wanted to, which I don't...Jason on the other hand keeps asking me to do it. 
Also, if you have any extra time you should check out www.undergroundwellness.com LOVE IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment