Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Finally

Today I finally feel as though the meds aren't really messing with my head nor making me sleepy.  Maybe, that's because I haven't really needed any.  I'm moving better and feel all together good.  I have a CRAP ton of school work to complete that I think is going to require an extension as I was laid out more than I expected on those narcotics. 

I have to schedule a few more classes for the next few months and try to find a good program for Naturopathic medicine.  Jason is gone three nights a week now which is proving to be challenging when I can't move, but hope that as the weather improves it will be an abundance of girl time.

So, I'm off to do some school work.  FOCUS....FOCUS...FOCUS....

I'm back and let's just say time has caught up with me.  I'm beat.  I have so much more homework to do tonight, however I am not sure how much more I will get done.  I feel as though I'm getting better with each day.  I just finished my day with soup.  Jason says that I'm wasting away.  Good-bye CF legs!  I honestly think I'm going to go right into running as soon as I'm cleared.  I'll take a break from the heavy power lifting I have been doing for a while.  Not that I don't love my CF thighs, I just like fitting into my jeans :)

Off to try to read, or write, or be productive as my children bicker endlessly next to me. 
Eat Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment