Sunday, March 24, 2013

Prone to tears

I am an emotional jack-in-the-box, I'm an unpredictable mess. You cannot begin to guess what emotion is going to come spilling out of me at any given moment.

One thing I don't know is if this is related to the surgery specifically or what is going on with me. It's been a few days of this and there's no predicting when it will happen. Jason has seen me cry so many times today and there's no predicting it , he can be being nice or there was a moment of arguing and I was sobbing.
I am stressed because my class is 2 weeks from over and I have a 10 page paper due and a handful of essays but really there is nothing else wrong. Maybe I should research this some more.

I guess it could also be that I'm still recovering as everyone is quick to remind me. I guess, no I know that I think I should be doing more, going more, not wearing out so quickly...but fact of the matter is I'm still in recovery.

Maybe ill just relax. Maybe just maybe I need to be a little less hard on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment